Aims and Objectives The organization has been established to campaign:
- for the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people;
- for the right of return of the Palestinian people;
- for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories.
- against the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and their struggle to achieve these rights
- to promote Palestinian civil society in the interests of democratic rights and social justice
- to oppose Israel's occupation and its aggression against neighbouring states
- in opposition to racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state
Vote for a fair deal for Palestine!
Please find enclosed the full text, in English and Thai, of our request to U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, to, for once, act as an honest broker in the latest Israel-Palestine "peace talks". Vote here>>>